RegentMarine Jeju Swimming Pool Notice
1. Operating Days:
June 21st(Thurs.), 2018 ~ September 15st(Sat.), 2018
May Change due to weather conditions
2. Closure Days: Under the weather conditions stated below
Lowest temperature below 20 degrees celcius(68F) / Highest temperature above 36 degrees celcius(96F)
Wind speed faster than 10m/s
In case of approching rainstorms or typhoons
3. Operating Hours:
13:00 ~ 21:00 (KST)
4. Entrance Limits and fees:
Entrance Limited to Hotel Guests with valid reservations
Entrance Fee: Free of Charge
Provided Items: Bath Towel + Life vest for minors(Upon request)
5. Pool Size
Adult Pool Size: Length 14m * Width 5m * Depth 1m
Kids Pool Size: Diameter 3M * Depth 0.5M
Please be kindly requested our guests to read and observe
the following regulations for your safety.
NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY
1. Open to staying guests of Hotel Regent Marine Jeju and authorized persons only.
2. Children 13 years old and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or parent and required to wear life vest.
3. Appropriate swimwear must be worn in the pool.
4. Any person with open sores, wounds, or rashes shall not use the pool.
5. Glass containers, or any breakable objects are not permitted on the pool area.
6. Running, diving, rough playing and splashing are not permitted.
7. Swimming under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited.
8. Do not enter the pool with tanning oil.
9. Smoking is not permitted inside the pool gates and pool area.
10. The management of Hotel Regent Marine Jeju has no liability for the loss or theft of guests’ personal belongings.
11. The management of Hotel Regent Marine Jeju has no liability for the loss or theft of guests' personal belongings.